1. How long does it take to be connected to the LgWSC line after payment of new connection?
New Connection to LgWSC line after payment is done within 10 working days.
2. When are the bills delivered?
Bills are delivered between the 10th and 15th of every Month.
3. What Methods can I use to pay for my bills?
Through the Customer Service Point in terms of cash or cheque, Xapit, ZANACO Bill Muster, soon to come swiping machine and electronic payment via all banks.
4. When is a bill due?
A bill is due 14 days from the date of delivery.
5. How much is the reconnection fee and how long does it take to be reconnected?
- Reconnection fee for Commercial Customers is K260.00
- Reconnection fee for Domestic Customers is K80.00
- A property is reconnected within 48 hours after payment.
6. What is required for one to change the details on the water bill?
To change the details on the water bill the customer has to fill in the change of details form and attach the following;
- Domestic Customers
- Copy of the National Registration Card
- Copy of proof of ownership i.e. Title deed, Lease agreement, Letter of Sale
- Copy of Certificate of incorporation
- Copy of Proof of Ownership i.e. Title Deed, Lease Agreement, Letter of Sale
7. When is the billing date?
Between the 10th and the 12th of every Month.
8. How much is Leak Detection?
Leak Detection is K100.00 in the 2015 Tariff.
9. How does one apply for new water and Sewer connection?
One can apply for new water or sewer connection by filling in the new water or sewer connection form and attach a survey diagram or map for the plot they are applying for